18th Annual 3 Rivers Wet Weather Sewer Conference
October 11-12, 2017
Monroeville Convention Center
Please read these guidelines before completing the registration form.
- Registrations forms may be submitted online, but registration will not be considered complete until payment is received by 3RWW (by check or credit card).
- Booth Fee: $750
- The booth fee covers your exhibit space and one staffer per booth. Additional booth personnel staffing your booth are $75/each. Each registration includes access to the educational sessions, conference materials and a continental breakfast and buffet lunch on both days and any refreshment breaks throughout the conference.
- Each exhibit space is 10 ft. x 10 ft. (100 square feet) and will include a 6 ft. X 30 in. skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket, and a 110v electrical connection. Each booth will be separated by pipe and drape, and the entire exhibit hall is carpeted (You will not need to request carpeting for your booth). If two or three booth spaces are purchased by a single exhibitor, the pipe and drape will be positioned to section off a 20 ft. x 10 ft. or 30 ft. x 10 ft. space. Exhibitors also will have wireless internet access in the exhibit hall free of charge.
- Exhibitor booth locations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. On the registration form, you will be asked for booth location choice. Once your registration form is received, your booth request will be reviewed and assigned. You will receive an e-mail notification of your booth assignment shortly after we receive your completed registration form and payment.
- If the same booth location is requested simultaneously, the exhibitor who has the most longevity as a 3RWW conference exhibitor and/or conference sponsor will get priority. In this situation, we will contact you to select an alternate booth location.
- You may complete and submit your form online or you may complete your form, print it and send to:
Attn: Conference Exhibitor Registration
3 Rivers Wet Weather
3901 Penn Avenue, Building #3
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
- Total payment is required to complete your registration. Checks should be made payable to 3 Rivers Wet Weather. Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Discover) payments can be made through Paypal for a transaction fee of 3%. If you choose to pay by credit card, please check the appropriate box on your registration form and 3RWW will send an invoice to you via Paypal. (Please note: You do not need a Paypal account to complete your payment.)
- Your payment should include payment for the exhibit booth space, any additional exhibit booth personnel, and participation in the prize drawing (if desired). If you are a sponsor, you may include the sponsorship fee into your registration payment as well.
Please note: If you cancel your exhibit booth space less than 30 days prior to the conference, we cannot guarantee a refund.
Exhibitor Prize Drawing
- Increase traffic to your booth by participating in prize drawing. For only $50, exhibitors have the opportunity to increase their booth traffic through a prize-drawing strategy. Conference attendees are provided with an entry form that will require them to visit all of the participating exhibitors before they can enter the prize drawing. The prize(s) available (such as an I-pad, large-screen HDTV, laptop, etc.) will depend on the level of participation we receive from exhibitors. If interested, please be sure to complete that portion of your registration form and include the $50 payment in your booth registration fee.
- At the 2016 conference, one lucky winner took home a
- Of the participating exhibitors who responded to our post-conference survey, 81% said the contest brought their company more visibility and more traffic to their booths.
- This year we once again have several sponsorship opportunities available on a first-come, first-served basis. (See Sponsorships Opportunities form in this packet for specific opportunities and pricing.) Payment must be received to reserve the opportunity. If you’re interested in a sponsorship opportunity, please indicate the sponsorship on your Exhibitor Registration form. If you are interested in a sponsorship, but do not see one that exactly fits your needs/preferences, please contact Tracy Schubert (email@example.com). We may be able to customize a sponsorship option for you.
- A block of rooms will be reserved at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Monroeville Convention Center at a reduced cost of $132/night if reserved by October 3, 2016. Reserve a room online today in the 3RWW room block.
Large-Scale Exhibit Space & Demonstrations
- For exhibitors who have large-scale displays or want to demonstrate large equipment, we are offering exhibit spaces of 400 square feet for a discounted price of $1,600. As only four of these spaces are available, they will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment must be received in order to reserve the space. Vehicles 10 ft. and under can be brought into the exhibit hall for display or to transport large equipment to these exhibit areas. The fee for this booth space includes two booth staffers.
- An outdoor parking area right outside the South Entrance of the Convention Center is available for those exhibitors who want to show/demonstrate oversized equipment or special techniques (No chemicals can be mixed inside the Convention Center). We do not have a specific schedule of outdoor demonstrations, but if you plan to do a demo, it must be scheduled during one of the 45-minute session breaks and/or the 90-minute lunch break. Exhibitors are free to promote their outdoor demonstration through fliers and posters. If requested, we will also make an announcement prior to the session break/lunch break informing attendees of the demonstration.
Conference Details & Special Services
- Your 50-word company profile will be printed in the conference brochure mailed to more than 1,200 potential attendees and distributed to 400+ conference attendees. Due to printing deadlines, we must receive the company description with your completed application or your company profile will not be listed. The Conference Contact person listed on your registration form and their contact information will be printed with your company profile.
- Please DO NOT register additional exhibit personnel through the conference brochure registration form or the online attendee registration form. If you have already submitted your Exhibitor Registration Form to 3RWW and need to change the names of registered exhibit staff or you need to register additional personnel, please contact 3RWW. It is important that we have all of the correct names and e-mail addresses for individuals staffing your booth to provide them with the appropriate EXHIBITOR badge and instructions for conference set-up, etc.
- Specific conference details (set-up times, tear-down schedule, etc.) will be sent to all registered exhibitors a couple of months before the conference.
- If special electrical requirements or other services are necessary, please complete the Monroeville Convention Center (MCC) Service Form and submit it to the MCC. If you need special audio visual equipment or services, please contact PSAV at 412-843-4462.
Please contact Tracy Schubert via email or by phone at 412-578-8197.