15th Annual 3 Rivers Wet Weather Sewer Conference
October 16-17, 2013
Monroeville Convention Center
Welcome to the 15th Annual 3 Rivers Wet Weather Sewer Conference Speaker Information page.
A preliminary conference agenda shows the date and time of your presentation. While we do not anticipate any significant changes to the agenda, there is always a possibility that we may need to make slight changes to the schedule. If that occurs and it affects your presentation time slot, we will notify you immediately.
Important speaker information:
- By Friday, September 20: We request that you send your electronic PowerPoint presententation to 3RWW preferably by e-mail to email@example.com or via an ftp site. As part of the conference materials, we will provide attendees with a DVD containing speakers’ presentations. Attendees will also have a conference binder, so if you would like to bring paper handouts, we recommend you bring about 300 copies.
- Please complete the online speaker release form and submit it to 3RWW as soon as possible, but no later than September 20. If you prefer, you may access a Word version of the release form to print, sign and submit.
- We will load your presentation onto a conference laptop to ensure a smooth transition between speakers. Since we have found that most speakers (and audience members) prefer PowerPoint presentations, we will include the standard equipment necessary: an LCD projector, laptop computer and screen. You will be provided with a lavaliere microphone, as well as a microphone at the podium. Please allow 5-10 minutes at the end of your presentation for questions and answers. Please note: If you have any special audio-visual requests, such as a VCR/monitor or Internet connection, please contact 3RWW to place your request. Otherwise, we will assume the audio-visual equipment outlined above is sufficient for your presentation.
- The $70 conference registration fee is waived for all speakers. You will be entitled to a buffet lunch on both days of the conference. All travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of each speaker.
- By Tuesday, September 24: If necesssary, make room reservations under the 3RWW room block for $132/night.